UNIPORT pre-degree admission list – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree Programme in Education and Humanities for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) pre-degree programme in Education and Humanities that the management of the university has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
UNIPORT pre-degree admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check UNIPORT Pre-Degree Admission List
Follow the link below to access your admission status:
Successfully admitted candidates are to commence payment of school fees and registration immediately. Tutorials/Lectures will commence on Monday 7th December, 2020.
For Registration, candidates should present the following:
- · Provisional Admission Slip
- · Acceptance Form
- · Clearance Eligibility Form
- · A copy of Bank Teller (original and photocopy)
- · A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
- · Original and photocopies of School Certificates
- · Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age.
- · Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Government Area.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT pre-degree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session..
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!