University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT resumes admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Latest Update: UNIPORT Admission Screening Exercise Timetable – 2016/17.
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List
- University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC) Admission Form
- UNIPORT Post-HND to B.Tech Admission List
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 33rd Convocation Ceremony
- UNIPORT Institute of International Trade and Development (IITD) Admission Form
This is to inform all the prospective students of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) that the screening exercise that was earlier postponed indefinitely has been resumed.
In respect of the above subject, this is to inform you that the University Management has directed as follows:
1. Friday, 26th August to mid-night on Sunday, 4th September, 2016: Re-opening of the Portal for online
2. Wednesday, 7th to Friday, 9th September, 2016: Screening Exercise in the College of Health Sciences and respective Faculties/School (the respective venues will be published on the University website in due course and via sms to candidates)
3. Documents Needed for Screening Exercise:
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(ii) JAMB Result print out
(iii) Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
(iv) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Candidates should note that Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.