University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Vice-Chancellor. See the requirements and how to apply for the position of Vice-Chancellor at UNIPORT.
The post of Vice-Chancellor of the University of Port Harcourt will become vacant in July 2020.
The Governing Council of the University of Port Harcourt hereby invites applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacancy.
How to Apply for The Post of UNIPORT Vice-Chancellor.
Interested candidates who meet the conditions for the post as indicated herewith are required to apply and comply wills the following instructions:
- Each application should be made in 30 copies, including detailed Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated by the candidate;
- Each Curriculum Vitae must include the Names and Addresses of three Referees. Each applicant should request each of higher Referees to forward direct to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, a “Confidential Report” in properly sealed envelope marked: “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate at the top left band corner of the envelope by Courier Mail to the address below;
- All applications should be under confidential cover and addressed to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council
University of Port Harcourt
- In the case of a candidate identified and nominated by the “Search Team”, each application must be accompanied by a letter of consent duly signed by the candidate and posted via courier mail to the Registrar and Secretary to Council, University of Port Harcourt.
- The sealed envelopes containing the applications/nominations should be marked “Vice-Chancellor” at the top left hand corner and forwarded in time to reach the Registrar and Secretary to Council, by Courier Mail, not later than six weeks from the date of this publication.
Note that only shortlisted Candidates will be invited to an Interview under the auspices of the Governing Council of the University.
The closing date for submission of application is Friday, 21st February, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!