UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2022/2023
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Admission Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is now selling the direct entry application forms for admission into its first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The cost of UNIUYO direct entry form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
Updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in 2022/2023 Direct Entry Admission to apply for the Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidates academic qualifications
- Candidates are expected to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidates is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, February 3, 2023.Contact
Admissions Unit: 09135998187