UNIUYO Direct Entry screening exercise earlier scheduled to hold on Saturday, August 24, 2019 has been postponed. This is due to the Strike action embarked upon by the Non-Teaching Staff Unions.
The SCREENING EXERCISE WILL NOW HOLD ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2019.
University of Uyo, UNIUYO direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
The University of Uyo hereby invite candidates who made the University of Uyo their first choice in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise as follows:
Date: Saturday, August 31, 2019
Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
How to Apply for UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000 (Two thousand Naira) only via the University portals
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry asthe Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- Theoriginal and photocopiesof candidate’s qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in quarto-sized envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Closing Date for registration: 16th August, 2019.
Admission Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
Bursary: 08175613695 ICT: 08165382618
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!