University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is now selling forms for admission into its Basic Studies programme (JUPEB) for the 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain the UNIUYO JUPEB Form, available programmes and requirements below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Recommended: UNIUYO Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
UNIUYO JUPEB – Available Programmes
++click on the images below for better view++
UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the Basic Studies programme must possess credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Economics, Literature in English and Government at not more than two sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC/NECO or NABTEB). At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level of the various degree courses in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
NOTE: A JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates who took the 2020 JAMB can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
How to apply for UNIUYO JUPEB Admission Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Basic Studies Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated, to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Closing Date for registration: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, by midnight
Date for the screening exercise: Thursday, September 30 to October 2, 2021 (in Batches online)