UNIUYO admission list — The names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) first Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2019/2020 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019/2020.
You are please requested to note the following:
- This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that your qualification satisfies the University minimum admission requirements.
- Before registration, you will be required to undergo a medical examination conducted by the Health Centre, University of Uyo.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can only access your UNIUYO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIUYO admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!