Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) PhD in Insurance and Risk Management programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Postgraduate Admission Form
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) School of Continuing Education (SCE) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC) Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Benue State University (BSU) Postgraduate Admission Form
UNIUYO PhD in Insurance and Risk Management Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Insurance and Risk Management should be holders of the following:
- A Master of Science (M.Sc) degree in Insurance and Risk Management with a minimum of B grade (60 per cent).
- Satisfy the 0’level and JAMB requirements for admission into Bachelors degree in Insurance and Risk Management.
- Candidate may also be required to satisfy the department in a selection process.
UNIUYO PhD in Insurance and Risk Management Admission Mode of Study & Duration
Mode of Study:
- The mode of study shall be full-time.
Duration of the Programme:
- The PhD in Insurance and Risk Management programme shall run for a minimum of three (3) academic years of six (6) semesters and a maximum of five (5) academic years of ten (10) semesters.
How to Apply for UNIUYO PhD in Insurance and Risk Management Admission Form
Application Forms can be accessed online on payment of the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only.
To make payment, generate Remita Retrieval Reference H (RRRH) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ and make payment in any commercial bank nationwide. After payment, return to the portal to complete your registration by clicking on the Login form Link and enter your RRRH.