This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post-UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- List Of Courses Offered by UNIUYO (University of Uyo)
- AAU Ekpoma Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Post UTME Result
SEE ALSO: UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Form.
UNIUYO Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 140.
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of their academic qualifications
- Candidates must submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- Candidates who upload wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometrics of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However, Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates, are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, February 3, 2023.
Admissions Unit: 09135998187
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.