University of Uyo, UNIUYO pre-degree admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
Latest Update: UNIUYO Pre-Degree Supplementary Admission Lists I & II – 2017/18.
Participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) pre-degree screening test? The management of the university has released the list of candidates admitted into the university pre-degree programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
UNIUYO pre-degree admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission List.
Click Here (.pdf) to access Bowen University first batch Pre-Degree admission list. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to do the following:
A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:
And then follows the steps below:
- Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
- The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
- Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
- The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus
B. FROM MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017: The candidate should present himself/herself at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Studies, Ime Umana campus at Ediene Abak for screening and Registration with the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acceptance fee receipt
- SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees
- Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures
- Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!