The University of Oxford is now accepting applications from female candidates with first-class or an upper-second class undergraduate degree or equivalent international qualifications (GPA of 3.5) for its 2022 Executive Diploma Scholarships. The deadline for the submission of applications for the University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women is 18th October, 2021.
University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships 2022 is calling for applications. The aim of this scholarship is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
The following diploma programmes are available:
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Global Business
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Financial Strategy
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Organisational Leadership
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Artificial Intelligence for Business
University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicant should have a first-class or an upper-second class undergraduate degree or equivalent international qualifications (GPA of 3.5). They will consider applicants who do not hold such a qualification but can demonstrate a particularly strong employment record and/or hold certain professional qualifications.
- At least 5 years’ relevant professional experience.
- English language proficiency (either TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum scores met, if English is not your first language). A previous degree or work experience in English may be sufficient.
University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships Benefits
- One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of the Diploma programmes.
How to Apply for University of Oxford Executive Diploma Scholarships
There is a rolling admissions process, with application deadlines throughout the year. You will need the following to complete your application:
- A CV/resume
- Two references (at least one professional)
- Academic transcripts (including official translations if appropriate)
- Evidence of English language ability
- Two essays (500 words each)
Your application essays give you the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, curiosity and insight into the relevant field. The essay topics are:
- Please outline why you wish to study for the diploma. You should focus on the organisational, strategic and/or financial challenges you are currently facing and explain how you think the programme will help you address these challenges.
- What are your main achievements in your current position and what were your reasons for taking this position?
Upload a supporting statement (maximum of 500 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
Apply Here Official Link
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.