UNIZIK admission list is out – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) wishes to inform all the candidates that applied for the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
Currently, UNIZIK prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally,click on Sign In to access your UNIZIK admission status.
RECOMMENDED: UNIZIK Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance Procedures for Newly Admitted Candidates.
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Endeavour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number on time.
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification, irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
- Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8AM TO 4PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period, Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of first semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.