UNIZIK admission list is out – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) DEGREE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are out.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) wishes to inform all the candidates that applied for the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
- Go to the UNIZIK admission status checking portal at https://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click the Next button to access your admission status
Candidates already admitted should please take the following steps:
- Accept your admission on CAPS and print out your JAMB admission letter
- After one week, proceed to my.unizik.edu.ng
- Select “Admission status” then select “Undergraduate (Regular)
- On the box provided, input your JAMB Reg No, then follow the instructions that are displayed to pay your acceptance fee and do your biometric clearance.
- If on inputting your reg no you get an “invalid registration number” error, and you are sure you have fulfilled condition (1) above, then wait for a few days and try again.
- If after 2 weeks of printing your JAMB admission letter you are still getting an “invalid registration number” error message on my.unizik.edu.ng, send a ticket to support.unizik.edu.ng and we will sort out the issue.
Also, candidates still waiting for admission should keep checking CAPS ( “Admission Status” and “Transfer Approval”) after they have ensured they uploaded their O’level results to CAPS.
Candidates and the General public should equally be wary of the activities of admission racketeers: do not pay anybody for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIZIK prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIZIK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.