Has Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka released the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission list? No, Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka Direct Entry admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released. Would you like to know immediately the list is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK. However, you can also check JAMB CAPS Portal
to track your admission status.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK Direct Entry admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka 2019/2020 academic session admission through direct entry that the management of the institution has released the names of direct entry applicants offered provisional admission into the university various first degree programmes.
UNIZIK direct entry admission list has been successfully uploaded on the university admission status checking portal.
See also: UNIZIK UTME Admission List.
Check UNIZIK Direct Entry Admission List
- Go to UNIZIK admission portal at http://nauportal.com/UnizikScreeningV2/login.
- Enter your LOGIN DETAILS in the required columns.
- Click Login to access your UNIZIK admission status.
You can access your UNIZIK admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Successfully admitted? Login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
MSG Team congratulates candidates that made it to UNIZIK direct entry admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.