Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, notice to members of staff on partial resumption of duty.
In line with the new circular from the Head of Service of the Federation, officers from grade level 14 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to resume work.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
By this all staff of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka from grade level 13 and above and those on essential services are hereby directed to report to duty from Monday, 4th May 2020.
Offices are to open three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday and close at 2:00pm on each day.
Staff should note that it is mandatory to wear face masks as this is a prerequisite for gaining entrance into the University campuses.
Strict compliance with the directives and advice on the COVID-19 pandemic preventive measures protocols as stipulated by the World Health Organization (WHO) should be maintained in the offices. These include regular washing of hands, the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers, and maintenance of social distancing.
This supersedes the earlier circular of 30th April,2020.
Happy workers day.
Barr. Philomena I. Okoye
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!