The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) is now selling application forms for admission into its various part-time Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for UNIZIK part-time form below.
The authorities of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Progamme (CEP) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Qualifications.
The minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, TCII examinations or their equivalents. Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December GCE 2019 results are not eligible to apply. Candidates with additional qualification/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
UNIZIK Part-Time Courses.
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
1. Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
2. Department of Animal Science and Technology
3. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
4. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
5. Department of Food Science and Technology
6. Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
7. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
1. Department of English Language and Literature
2. Department of History and International Studies
3. Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
4. Department of Linguistics
5. Department of Modern and European Languages
6. Department of Philosophy
7. Department of Religion and Human Relations
8. Department of Music
C. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options
a. Adult Education/Accountancy
b. Adult Education/Economics
c. Adult Education/Marketing
d. Adult Education/Mass Communication
e. Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
a. Educational Management & Policy/Accountancy
b. Educational Management & Policy/Business Administration
c. Educational Management & Policy/Health Education
d. Educational Management & Policy/Political Science
e. Educational Management & Policy/Computer Science
f. Educational Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
g. Educational Management & Policy/Economics
h. Educational Management & Policy/English
i. Educational Management & Policy/Igbo
j. Educational Management & Policy/History
k. Educational Management & Policy/Entrepreneurship
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
a. Educational Foundations/English
b. Educational Foundations/Political Science
c. Educational Foundations/Economics
d. Educational Foundations/Igbo
e. Educational Foundations/French
f. Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
a. Guidance & Counselling
b. Guidance & Counselling/Biology
c. Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
a. Human Kinetics
b. Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
a. Science Education/Biology
b. Science Education/Chemistry
c. Science Education/Integrated Science
d. Science Education/Mathematics
e. Science Education/Physics
f. Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
a. Business Education/Accounting
b. Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
c. Business Education/Secretarial Technology
d. Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
e. Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
f. Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
D. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
a. Business Administration
c. Public Administration
e. Cooperative Economic and Management
f. Banking and Finance
E. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
b. Mass Communication
e. Political Science
How to Apply for UNIZIK Part-Time Admission Form.
- Visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N12,000 for application form.
- Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday 29th November, 2019.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Saturday December 7, 2019.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Sale of forms commences on Monday July 15, 2019 and ends on
Friday October 25, 2019Friday 29th November, 2019.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday December 7, 2019.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from
Friday October 25 to Friday November 8, 2019, at 8.00am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on
Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 8amat the University Digital Library for a fee of N1000 (one thousand naira) payable at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- The CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled for Saturday December 7, 2019 by 8:00am at the University Digital Library.
PLEASE NOTE: The examination would be computer-based. Candidates should come to the CBT with the ID card issued to them during the Biometric Capturing at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building. Any candidate who is not captured will not take the Test.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!