Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa, UNIZIK postgraduate screening test processing fees and method of payment for the 2017/2018 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK) postgraduate admission for the 2018/2019 academic session, that the management has released the SCREENING TEST processing fees and payment procedure.
The following is the schedule of fees payable by each candidate for the screening test:
- PhD Candidates: N7, 000 (Seven thousand naira only)
- PGD and Masters Candidates: N5, 000 (five thousand naira only)
Date for Payment: Payment must be completed before Monday, 3rd September, 2018.
- Log on to remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Biller”
- On the “Who do you want to pay “ dialogue box, type “Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka- 1000128”
- On The “Name of Service/Purpose” dialogue box,
- For PGD and Masters, search and click on “2018/2019 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (Masters and PGD)
- For PhD, search and click on “2018/2019 UNIZIK PG Screening Test Operations (PhD)
- For the GIFMIS Code, enter 1000031337
- Enter other relevant information
- Click on “proceed to payment” to generate your RRR. Print the “RRR” (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and proceed to any bank of your choice within or outside the University anywhere in Nigeria to pay for the Screening Test. A printout will be given to you at the bank after payment.
- You shall receive via email the final letter of Invitation within 48 hours of payment.
- Please bring the Print out and the final letter of invitation to the venue for admittance into the screening test. These documents admit.
NOTE: Date of Screening Test: Monday, 10th September, 2018 to Friday, 14th September, 2018.
Your final letter of invitation shall specify the date and time of your test.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHOSE PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED BY 3rd September, 2018 SHALL RECEIVE THE FINAL INVITATION FOR THE SCREENING TEST.
The School of Postgraduate Studies wishes you success in your application.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!