UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies has released the dates for the screening test and some other important information for all participants. See more details below.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK), school of postgraduate studies, has announced the dates for the 2017/2018 academic session postgraduate entrance examination/screening test.
The 2017 SPGS Screening test will hold on Mon 30th –Tues, 31st October, 2017.
Candidates have been notified of time schedules via e-mail.
Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are required to arrive at the venue at least one hour before the scheduled time for capturing.
- The time schedule will be strictly adhered to
- Only those who have paid the screening test fee are eligible to write the screening test.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the exam halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2017 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
For enquires, send an email to [email protected]
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!