Final invitation to the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK), school of postgraduate studies, screening test for 2018/2019 academic session second tier.
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa (UNIZIK), school of postgraduate studies, has announced the dates for the 2018/2019 academic session postgraduate second tier entrance examination/screening test.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Schedule – 2nd Tier.
This is a final letter of invitation to all Prospective Students for the 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admissions Second Tier Screening test scheduled for 7th and 8th March 2019. Details of the Screening Test are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 7th March 2019
Venue: Digital Library, University Library, NAU Awka.
Kindly note the following:
- ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PAID THE SCREENING TEST FEE ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE THE SCREENING TEST
- Candidates are required to be at the venue at 7am for check in.
- Please adhere strictly to the schedule.
- Candidates are to present the following items for checking into the halls:
- A copy of your PG Application form. Kindly go online and print your PG Application form
- Final letter of invitation to the 2018 NAU SPGS screening test (Print this letter)
- Evidence of payment for the screening test (Bank Teller and Bank Printout)
- Handsets are not allowed in the hall
- For additional information on the schedule, visit spgs.unizik.edu.ng
Those that missed the First Tier Screening Test can also partake in the Second Tier Screening Test as on Friday, 8th March 2019. Note however that admission will processed as per Second Tier.
For further information, contact email@example.com
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!