UNIZIK pre-science form — The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, is now selling forms for admission into its pre-science / pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All students with JAMB score of 160 and above are qualified to apply.
Courses are available in the Faculties of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Sciences, Agriculture, Management Sciences, Social Sciences and Education.
Avail yourself this great opportunity. One year stay at home is one year wasted. Come to UNIZIK and pick Prescience forms immediately. Classes will resume on Monday 12th July, 2021.
NOTE: Prescience program is a six months programme and if you pass you will be given Admission with your Jamb and please for further information/enquiry you can come to the school @Unizik Prescience Office which is located at Utility Building or you can call 08024974600 / 07084954957 / 08063322691 or log on myedu.unizik.edu.ng to register.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission
Candidates intending to apply must register for the 2021 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
The minimum academic qualification is five O’ Level credits, including English, Mathematics and any other three relevant science subjects in SSCE, NECO, GCE and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The candidate must also satisfy the basic O’Level requirements for the department into which he or she is seeking admission. For example, where Chemistry is a basic requirement as in the case of Medicine, the candidate must satisfy that requirement at O’Level.
UNIZIK Pre-Degree Courses
The Pre-Science Programme is only for candidates who are interested in the following Faculties/ Departments
i. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Department of Agricultural Economics
b. Department of Animal Science and Technology
c. Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
d. Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
e. Department of Food Science and Technology
f. Department of Forestry and Wild Life Management
g. Department of Soil Science and Land Resources management
ii. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Anatomy
b. Department of Human Physiology
c. Department of Human Biochemistry
iii. FACULTY OF BIO-SCIENCES
a. Department of Applied Microbiology and Brewing
b. Department of Applied Biochemistry
c. Department of Botany
d. Department of Parasitology and Entomology
e. Department of Zoology
iv. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
a. Department of Science Education with options in:
1. Science Education/Biology
2. Science Education/Chemistry
3. Science Education/Computer Science
4. Science Education/Integrated Science
5. Science Education/Physic
b. Department of Technical Education with options in
1. Electrical and Electronics Technology
2. Mechanical and Automobile Technology
3. Woodwork and Building Technology
v. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Agriculture and Bioresources Engineering
b. Department of Chemical Engineering
c. Department of Civil Engineering
d. Department of Electrical Engineering
e. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering
f. Department of Industrial and Production Engineering
g. Department of Mechanical Engineering
h. Department of Metallurgical/Material Engineering
i. Department of Polymer and Textile Engineering
vi. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Architecture
b. Department of Building
c. Department of Environmental Management
d. Department of Estate Management
e. Department of Geography & Meteorology
f. Department of Surveying and Geo-Informatics
g. Department of Quantity Surveying
vii. FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
a. Department of Medical Laboratory Science
b. Department of Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
c. Department of Nursing Sciences
d. Department of Radiography
e. Department of Environmental Health Sciences
viii. FACULTY OF MEDICINE
ix. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
x. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
a. Department of Computer Sciences
b. Department of Geological Sciences
c. Department of Mathematics
d. Department of Physics and Industrial Physics
e. Department of Pure and Industrial Chemistry
f. Department of Statistics
g. Department of Geophysics.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Pre-Science Admission Form
The form can be purchased in any of the banks nationwide at the cost of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
The candidates should adopt the following procedure:-
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng/prescience
- Click on “Create Account”
- On the form, enter your email, phone number, password, select the access level and click on “submit.”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on Step One, click on Generate Application Form RRR.
- Print the RRR (Remita) page; proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N10, 000 only.
- Login to the portal, click on Step Two, click on Confirm Payment, enter the RRR number and click on verify the payment. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get notification payment already verified, then proceed to Step Three.
- Click on Step Three, click on Fill Application Form, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often possible. However, once you submit your application, you cannot edit again.
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on “Submit.”
- Print out the Application Form as your copy.
CLOSING DATE: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE FORMS IS STILL ONGOING.