Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK pre-science programme school fees and registration/clearance details for the 2014/2015 academic session newly admitted students.
Following the release of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK pre-science/pre-degree admission list, the authorities of the university released the amount payable as programme fees and the registration/clearance guidelines for the newly admitted pre-science students.
All the students offered provisional admission into UNIZIK pre-science/pre-degree programme are required to:
A) proceed to any of the commercial banks within the UNIZIK main campus, Awka and pay,
- His/her Programme fees of N44,000 for candidates with one result and N45,000 for those with combined results.
- N2,500 for Tertiary Health Insurance Programmes (TISHIP) into the Enterprise bank LTD (Unizik branch) and collect bank receipts/teller.
(B) Submit the tellers (Originals and photocopies) to pre-science office and collect admission letter.
(C) Photocopy the admission letter and bring same for screening along with the following:
- Original and photocopy of certificate and statements of (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) results from school.
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate/Baptismal card/Affidavit
- Original and photocopy of SSCE testimonial.
- Original and photocopy of teller of payment of fees.
- Two (2) passports photographs.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!