The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2022/2023 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry Primary Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- List Of Courses Offered by UNN (University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Screening Form
Registration exercise for the UNN Direct Entry screening exercise commences on November 4, 2022, on the university Portal.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Direct Entry Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
Deadline: November 30, 2022.