Latest Update: UNN Direct Entry Screening Result for 2017/2018 Session Is Out.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is inviting suitably qualified direct entry candidates to the 2017/2018 academic session admission screening exercise. Only candidates who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are eligible for the direct entry admission screening and interview.
How to Apply UNN Direct Entry Screening.
A. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. The online registration commences on Thursday, October 19, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 23, 2017 while the examination screening exercise will hold on Thursday, October 26, 2017.
C. Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
2. With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Two thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) application fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice Number.
3. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng/DEScrenningApplication.aspx) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then access and complete the University of Nigeria 2017/2018 Direct Entry form online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
4. Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for.
5. No GSM handset, calculator or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
6. JUPEB and Visually Impaired Candidates are not invited to the screening exercise, but they should register online.
UNN Direct Entry Screening Examination Schedule.
The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise is as indicated hereunder:
DATE: Thursday, October 26, 2017
VENUE: NNAMDI AZIKIWE LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA
9.00 am – 11.00 am
- Basic Medical Science
- Biological Sciences
- Health Science and Technology
- Veterinary Medicine
11.00 am – 1.00 pm
- Medicine and Surgery
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- The Social Sciences
- Business Administration
3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Vocational Teacher Education (VTE)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!