University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN foreign candidates, visually impaired and other handicapped candidates admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the foreign candidates, visually impaired and other handicapped candidates that applied for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) during the 2019/2020 academic session, that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
- UNN UTME Primary Admission List.
- UNN Direct Entry Primary Admission List.
- UNN Supplementary Admission List [UTME & Direct Entry].
- UNN Shopping / Advert Admission List.
UNN Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped Candidates Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: UNN Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure.
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so URGENTLY at a JAMB accredited CBT centre as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- Candidates who were offered admissions in courses other than the ones originally applied for in JAMB, either by Advert/Shopping or by Supplementary admissions MUST first accept such offer by text message to JAMB or in JAMB Portal before their admissions could be processed.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!