Registration procedures for UNN Fresh Students for 2013/2014
- Newly-Admitted students should visit University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) for the Fee Payment Structure;
- Pay non-refundable Acceptance Fee, Transcript Verification Fee (for Direct Entry Students only) and Processing Fee (for those in the supplementary Admission List who did not apply for Advertised Courses or Staff Request Forms);
- Pay Consolidated Service Charges;
- Pay online for the Hostel Accommodation, if desired;
- Submit three (3) Office Flat Files to the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office Nsukka/Enugu
Campus for Clearance, each of which should contain the following:
- Photocopies of credentials required for admission into the admitted course;
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age declaration;
- JAMB Registration Slip and Admissions Slip printed online;
- UNN Admission Slip printed online;
- Student’s Profile Update printed online;
- Local Government Identification Letter (to be provided on or before Matriculation; Foreign students are required to provide photocopy of their International passport data page in lieu of the Local Government Identification Letter) ;
- Letter of Attestation by Sponsor who should be responsible for the student’s upkeep and fee payments in the University ; and
- Letter of Undertaking by the student (format to be issued to students by the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office, Nsukka/Enugu Campus);
6. Check online for the assigned Student Registration Number and e-mail address; and
7. Proceed to Faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses; however, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the Faculty Handbook.
Registration procedures for UNN Retuning Students for 2013/2014
- Returning students should visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) for the Fee Payment Structure;
- Pay online for Hostel Accommodation, if desired; and
- Proceed to Faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses; however, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the Faculty Handbook.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!