Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
1) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for acceptance fee. Take the Invoice to any branch of any bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay twenty five thousand naira (N25,000) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) JUPEB/Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Remedial & Basic Studies (IJMB) Registration Procedure for 2021/2022 Academic Session
2) Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (www.portal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
3) Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
APPLICATION FOR ADVERTISED COURSES FOR 2013/2014 ADMISSIONS
Interested 2013/2014 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as listed above but had a UTME score of 180 or above and University of Nigeria’s P-UTME score of 180 or above are invited to apply for our advertised courses.
A. I. Okonta, FCAI, FIIA