The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Centre for Distance and e-learning (CDeL) is now selling application forms for admission into its MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for UNN Online MBA form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
You can study at your convenience, choose an affordable/flexible payment plan, and get a degree from one of the most prestigious institutions in Africa in 18 months.
A master’s degree helps you gain specialized knowledge needed to get ahead and transition into more senior positions. The Distance Learning MBA from UNN is the same degree as the one offered on the campus but is designed to allow for flexible learning to deliver the tradition of academic excellence synonymous with UNN.
UNN Distance Learning MBA Eligibility/Entry Requirements:
In order to be considered for admission, applicants must must satisfy the relevant entrance requirements and also submit an application that is in accordance with the procedures and deadlines set out by the University.
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates for the MBA degree programme may have any of the following:
- First degree in ANY field from University of Nigeria or any other recognised University in the world.
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) in ANY field from a recognized Polytechnic.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized professional qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments.
NB: Kindly note that anyone who posseses either a HND, a third class or a bachelor degree not related to the business discipline will be required to undertake the Pre-MBA programme for a minimum duration of one semester before begining the MBA proper.
How to Apply for UNN Online MBA Admission Form
Those interested and qualified should follow the link below to begin their application.
Applicants will be required to upload a valid Identification card (National ID card, Voters card, International Passport or Drivers License), Passport Photograph and their Certificate or Statement of Result.
When an application is submitted, it is reviewed by the University and within a few days, applicants will be informed of their admission status via their email address.
Successfully admitted applicants should note that after they are given provisional admission, they have 14 days to accept the admission by paying their application and acceptance fees respectively or stand the chance of losing it.
Those who wish to accept their admissions should log into their accounts by clicking the links in their admission emails
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!