University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN notice to all graduands on payment of convocation levy and collection of academic gowns.
As you are aware, the 48th Convocation Ceremony of the University of Nigeria holds on December 1 – 2, 2017. Consequently, all graduands are expected to pay the convocation levy in readiness for the exercise. The process flow for the payment is as follows:
- Log on to the University Portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng;
- Enter your Student login details (Username and Password);
- Click on Convocation Levy;
- Generate invoice;
- Make payment using your ATM card or at designated banks;
- Print Convocation receipt;
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer to collect your Convocation gown;
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
- All graduands without portal account should visit the ICT, Zenith Bank building to have their accounts created;
- All Postgraduate graduands are also expected to pay for the Convocation gowns using their Students account as stated above, and proceed to School of Postgraduate Studies for collection of their gowns.
Fees Payment Status of all 2017/2018 Graduating Students as at 23rd November, 2018
All 2017/2018 final year students are advised to kindly check through the published lists below to ascertain their fee payment status. Please note that all those who have not paid all their fees up to date may not be able to graduate.
VIEW LIST BELOW
- List of All 2017/2018 Final Year Students who have Fully Paid their Fees as at 23/11/2018
- List of All 2017/2018 Final Year Students who have not Fully Paid their Fees as at 23/11/2018
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!