The registration exercise for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu, Post UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post UTME Screening Result
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Shopping / Change of Course Form for Post UTME Candidates for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Post UTME / DE Screening Form
- List Of Courses Offered by UNN (University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
- AAU Ekpoma Post UTME / DE Screening Form
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are to note that registration for the UNN Post-UTME screening exercise commences on November 4, 2022, on the university Portal.
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2022 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration:
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
The screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level and Direct Entry results in place of P-UTME CBT examination. Any candidate who fails to upload the verified O/Level results at CAPS at record time shall not be considered for admission.
Apply Before: December 5, 2022.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.