This is to inform all the future Lions and Lionesses that wish to roar with pride in the yet to announced (as at the time of this publication) post UTME screening exercise of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) that the management has set up a portal were they can now practice.
Update: UNN CBT Practice Disclaimer Notice.
UNN post UTME practice portal is not accessible for FREE! You will have to pay some certain sum to get the scratch card that will allow you to make use of the online facility.
Note: IF you are not financially buoyant as at now, you can download OUR Post UTME post questions answers for free.
To practice for the forthcoming exam, buy a scratch card at the sum of N500 only (excludes bank commission) from the under listed banks:
- UBA Plc.
- Fidelity Bank.
- First Bank.
- Access Bank.
The More you practice the more your chances of excelling in the exam.
Steps for student to practice for the Post-UTME exam:
- Buy the scratch card from the approved banks.
- log on to http://unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng/
- Log on with your Jamb Registration Number and Scratch Card pin.
- Click Submit
- Select your course of study.
- Enter the subjects’ you registered during the JAMB exam.
- Click Start.
- Print out the page containing your token (The number that gives you access to practice for this exam)
To begin the practice for the exam:
- Go back to Step 3 above.
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your token number (Given)
- Click start exam.
- Begin Practice exam.
- Submit when done.
- See Result.
- Log out from the system.
- Each card gives you access to practice on the site twice (2 times) .
- You will need to have your JAMB Registration number handy for this practice.
- Keep your card details safe.
- Print your generated token page and keep it safe.
Want to be the first to find out when UNN post UTME form is out? Do you want to know the procedure to get the form without much ado? Simply bookmark this page and keep checking back for update or Go to our POST UTME UPDATES Page.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!