University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN postgraduate online screening mock examination schedule and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS), University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) has released the schedule and requirements for the postgraduate online screening exercise.
UNN Postgraduate Online Screening Date and Requirements
All prospective postgraduate students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka are requested to take note of the following:
1. The first mock exam which held on Friday 16th April, 2021 was intended to create awareness of the online screening examination which comes up on the 29th of April, 2021 and the results would not be used for any administrative purpose.
2. There will be another mock examination on the 23rd of April, 2021 to enable all prospective students try out the online examination platform for the last time and get acquainted with the platform before the actual examination which comes up on the 29th of April, 2021.
3. The requirement for taking the examination include:
- A functional computer system with Webcam.
- Steady internet facility.
4. To participate in the online screening mock examination or final examination:
- Visit the link https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/PG/PG.aspx.
- Click on the link that takes you to the examination login page.
- Enter your application number correctly (Use “/” and not “\” and also “–” and not “_”)
- Login to the platform with your application number in full.
- Start your exam.
- Ensure your face is steady facing the webcam throughout the duration of the examination.
- Answer all questions in the time allotted.
- You are NOT EXPECTED to come to UNN to write the examination, you can write from any location.
- You MUST have a camera-enabled laptop.
- You can write the examination at a convenient time within the allotted hours for the day.
- Impersonation will lead to outright disqualification.
- If your time runs out before you submit, the system automatically submits for you.