UNN Pro-Chancellor Scholarship Award Beneficiaries List
Last updated on
This is to inform all the students that applied for Mr. Emmanuel Chukwuka Ukala (SAN) scholarship award for indigent students in the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) for the 2013/2014 academic session that the beneficiaries list is out.
Details of the Scholarship Award
Value of the Scholarship: The value of the award is N60,000.00 (Sixty thousand naira) only.
Tenure: One Academic Session (2013/2014 session).
The scholarship beneficiaries list can be downloaded in pdf format from http://www.unn.edu.ng/sites/unn.edu.ng/files/images/Scholarship%20beneficiaries.pdf.
Note: Beneficiaries should collect their Award letters from the SECRETARY TO THE COMMITTEE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF MR. EMMANUEL CHUKWUKA UKALA (SAN) SCHOLARSHIP FUND, OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR, UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA from 8th to 22nd April 2014.
Conditions for the Award
1) Proof that you are a student of University of Nigeria.
2) Provision of evidence of payment/non-payment of last school fees.
3) Submission of signed copy of award conditions and declaration.
4) Withdrawal of award if the information provided by you before, during and after the interview is false.
5) Agreement to comply with the conditions of the award.
6) Award must not be used for any other purpose except what it is intended for.
7) Your 2013/2014 session results must reach the Committee at the end of each semester.
8) Must obtain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 if running an undergraduate programme.
9) Must not have exceeded the maximum duration of programme, for postgraduate students.
10) Beneficiaries should submit two (2) copies of their recent coloured passport photographs with their names, departments, years of study and signatures clearly endorsed at the back.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates