Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale. Unwana Poly Post UTME is now available for purchase online.
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana during 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 100 and above, that online registration for 2020/2021 Post-UTME / admission screening exercise for the Polytechnic has commenced.
Poly Unwana Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who scored 140 marks and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME.
- Qualification: O’Level certificate and requirement(s) as specified in JAMB.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND Courses.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Form
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form.
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
Deadline: Not Specified.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.