Urgent information for all the prospective students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) awaiting NECO O/Level results.
Sequel to the release of the 2016/17 University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN Merit Admission list and the release of the NECO 2016 result kindly refer.
This is to inform all prospective students who were not successful in the merit list and wish to upload their just released NECO result to quickly do so as soon as possible.
The portal will be opened on Wednesday 21st September, 2016 and closed on Monday 26th September, 2016 by 9am.
Remember that the upload of any false result or document will lead to your automatic disqualification from the admission exercise.
Please take advantage of this opportunity and upload your results immediately.
No complaints will be entertained after this date.
Process flow for updating your results
1. Visit www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
2. Click on Prospective students
3. Click on Online application form.
4. Under 2016/17 application, click on apply.
5. Enter your JAMB Registration number.
6. Scroll to the end of the page.
7. Click on the previous button until you arrive at the O-Level result upload page.
8. Enter your NECO result.
9. Click on Next.
10. Upload your NECO certificate.
11. Click on Next.
13. Print your acknowledgement slip.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!