Umar Suleiman College of Education Gashua (USCOEGA) has published the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the college NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See how to check the USCOEGA admission list below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Umar Suleiman College of Education, Gashua (USCOEGA), Yobe State, that they can now check their admission status.
USCOEGA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the NCE programmes offered by the college.
How to Check USCOEGA Admission List
Prospective students can confirm their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your USCOEGA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
All Admitted candidates are to print and come forward with their JAMB admission letters for registration immediately.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the USCOEGA NCE admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.