Umar Suleiman College of Education Gashua (USCOEGA) notice to students on registration deadline and end-of-the-year break.
Sequel to the meeting of the college Academic Board held on 16th December 2020, All staff and students are hereby informed that Registration for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will end on 10th January 2021.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
In view of the above, all students that have not yet completed their registration should try and do so on or before the stipulated date unfailingly, please.
In the same vein, I am further directed to write and inform all students that the College will close for Christmas and New Year break on 23rd December 2020 after evening lectures, please.
All students are to resume on 4th January 2021 unfailingly, please.
This directive must be strictly adhered to, please.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!