Umar Suleiman College of Education, Gashua (USCOEGA) notice to 2020 Degree graduates on the collection of their statement of results.
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano Pre-NCE Admission Form
- FCE Okene Pre-NCE/Pre-Degree Admission Form
- USCOEGA Resumption Date
- Umar Suleiman College of Education Gashua (USCOEGA) Summer Semester Programme for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Isa Kaita College Of Education Dutsin-Ma (IKCOEDM) Admission Form
This is to inform all the 2020 Degree graduates of the Umar Suleiman College of Education, Gashua (USCOEGA) that the management of the institution has announced that they can now come for the collection of the statement of results.
USCOEGA Statement of Results Collection
Sequel to the meeting of the College Management held on 2nd March 2022, I hereby write to inform all Degree graduates for 2020 that their statement of results have been approved at the University of Maiduguri and will be ready for collection as soon as possible.
In view of the above, all concerned graduates are to pay the sum of Twelve Thousand Naira (N 12,000:00k) into College account at the Union Bank, Gashua Branch.
The details of the account are as follows:
- Account Name – College Miscellaneous Account
- Account Number 0027838162
You are hereby advised to obtain a teller after payment to the above-named account for onward submission to the Degree Accountant at the Degree Secretariat.
This directive must be strictly adhered to, please.