Villanova Polytechnic HND programme admission form (Morning and Evening Programmes) for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Villanova Polytechnic, Imesi-Ile, Osun State, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) morning and evening programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Villanova Polytechnic HND Programme and Requirements
- National Diploma (ND) with at least Lower Credit in the Course/Programme of choice and five (5) relevant Credits, including English Language and Mathematics at the SSCE/NECO/GCE or NABTEB O’Level in not more than two (2) sittings.
- A minimum of one (1) year post ND cognate work experience (Industrial Training).
- However, applicants with PASS grades at the National Diploma (ND) must have a minimum of two (2) years post ND cognate work experience.
How to Apply for Villanova Polytechnic HND Admission Form
- Applicants should visit The Polytechnic Website www.villanovapolytechnic.edu.ng to initiate their application.
- Applicant can initiate their application using their JAMB Registration Number (if available) or by clicking on fresh application
- Applicants can also make payments with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with a debit card, print your Invoice)
- After completion of the application form, applicants are to pay the Application fee of 13000 naira only through the online payment system (NOTE: Payment should only be made through the specified accounts)
- Applicants are advised to read through their forms carefully before submission.
- Applicants should endeavour to print their acknowledgement slips and screening forms.
- Applicants should endeavour to send their details of O’level subjects to the JAMB portal, in particular, the awaiting results candidates.
NOTE: Online application for admission and submission of forms will commence on Thursday, 1st September 2022 and close on Wednesday, 30th November 2022.
- Applicants should also ensure that the transcripts of their Academic Records are forwarded directly by their former Institutions to reach;`
P.M.B. 001, Imesi Ile, Osun State.
not later than the closing date indicated above.
- The Polytechnic is not bound to process the application forms of applicants whose:
- transcripts are not received on due date or who submit them by hand;
- forms are not properly completed and received after the closing date;
- National Diploma (ND) Statement of Result reads August, 2022 or later, for applicants with grade of Lower Credit and above.
- National Diploma (ND) Statement of Result reads August, 2022 or later, for applicants with grade of Pass.
- all applications with false details will be rejected.
For any enquiries, call: 07039577770 or 08038477467, or send an email to email@example.com,