Price of WAEC GCE Form (now referred to as West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates). The First Series will be conducted between January and February every year.
Since the announcement of the commencement of the 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates Registration, we have been receiving emails from different candidates regarding the price of the WAEC GCE scratch card/PIN and locations where the scratch cards are sold.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Helpful Links: 2021 WAEC GCE Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
From the information reaching us, the 2021 WAEC GCE Registration scratch card/PIN goes for 13,950 NGN (The PIN is used for registration during normal entry period before the start of the late registration period). WAEC GCE registration PIN and the information VCD are available at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent.
- Access Bank Plc;
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- First City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
The registration card also contains the result checker. Keep the card after use for registration.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!