West African Examinations Council, WAEC timetable for the 2019/2020 May/June examinations (for school candidates). The timetable published below is for candidates in The Gambia, Liberia, Ghana, Nigeria and Sierra-Leone.
The 2019/2020 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) timetable for the May/June examinations (for school candidates) is out. The WASSCE timetable is extremely important for candidates to become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
According to the timetable, The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2019, will commence on 1st April, 2019 and will end on 16th May, 2019.
WAEC Timetable for May/June.
Before you proceed check there links:
- WAEC Syllabus FOr All Subjects.
- WAEC Sample Questions and Scheme For All Subjects.
- Free WAEC Past Questions and Answers.
- Scholarships and Opportunities for Nigerians.
Note: Nigeria Standard Time is 1 hour ahead of Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT+1 ). It implies that you must add 1 hour to the time in the timetable below. You can zoom OR click on the images for better view.
* Available to candidates in Ghana only
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only
- Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3 : The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting& Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing& Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Extra Time for Blind and Deaf Candidates: Blind and deaf candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!