2020 WAEC Result is Out and now available on www.waecdirect.org! See details below.
Following the release of the 2020 WAEC May/June result statistics, the Head of National Office, WAEC, said candidates can check their results online on the council’s website with immediate effect.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Candidates that participated in the 2020 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE can now check their results.
You don’t need to purchase any scratch card to check your result. The result checker PIN and Serial Number are contained on the flip side of the candidates’ CIVAMPENS Card issued to all candidates by WAEC.
How to Check WAEC Result Online | www.waecdirect.org
To check your WAEC result online, follow the procedure below:
- Go to WAEC result checking official portal at www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your centre number and seat number in the required space. Your registration should look like this: 4310963***.
- Select the year you sat for the exam i.e. 2020.
- Select your Examination Type i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULT.
- Finally, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
To receive your WAEC result via SMS, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Send SMS in the format below:
To short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -:
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!