Wageningen University & Research is now accepting applications from talented and motivated students from Africa for its 2021/2022 Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP). The deadline for submission of applications for the Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Programme is 1st February, 2021.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme. The Africa Scholarship Programme is a scholarship based on invitation. It’s not possible to apply directly for this scholarship.
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Eligibility.
- You are a citizen of an African country;
- You are an excellent student with a First class honours degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree;
- You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before February 1, 2021.
Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship Benefits.
- Travel to and from Wageningen.
- Living allowance for 2 years.
- Tuition fee.
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance.
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe.
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme.
How to Apply for Wageningen University & Research Africa Scholarship.
In the first half of March 2021, all African students who have been unconditionally admitted to an MSc programme at Wageningen University will be assessed with regard to the Africa Scholarship Programme.
Applicants will need the following for their application:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of academic records
- English language requirements
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Curriculum Vitae or brief personal history
Click here for how to apply for MSc at Wageningen
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.