Western Delta University (WDU) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for the WDU post UTME form below.
The Western Delta University (WDU), Ogahra, Delta State, Nigeria, a Private University approved by the Federal Government hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and have obtained a minimum cut-off mark, for admission into Western Delta University for the 2022/2023 session.
- The university offers quality and uninterrupted education at low and affordable cost.
- It has quality facilities in a serene and pleasant environment.
- It gives rebate to parents with more than three wards/ children
- The university offers flexible school fees payment system
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science.
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Physics
COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
COLLEGE OF LAW:
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
COLLEGE OF APPLIED HEALTH SCIENCES:
- BNSc. Bachelor of Nursing Science
- BMLSc. Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
WDU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2022 UTME and obtained a minimum cut-off mark.
- Candidates who did not choose this University but want to change to Western Delta University can also apply.
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
How to Apply for WDU Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
For more enquiries, visit www.wdu.edu.ng/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the University Admission Office at the Permanent Campus along the Benin/Sapele Expressway Oghara.
You can also call 08079542581, 08064071937, 07038592752 or 09157228236.
Screen and interview date will be communicated to prospective candidates
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.