Wema Bank is now accepting applications from graduates with First Class, Second-Class Upper degree or Higher National Diploma (Distinction, Upper Credit) for its 2021 Bankers-in-Training Program. The deadline for the submission of applications is June 30, 2021.
Wema Bank Bankers-in-Training Program – Wema Bank’s workplace culture and values which place emphasis on staff progress and excellence has proven to be very influential in molding aspiring young bankers into industry leaders, with a track record to show.
The Bankers-in-Training Learning Program continues to offer such persons a great push to kick-start their banking career. The learning program combines classroom instruction, coaching and mentorship as well as on-the-job training. The program is focused on fast-tracked and structured development, with a view to sustaining high levels of performance and maximizing potential.
Wema Bank Bankers-in-Training Program Business Areas
WEMA Bank welcomes applications for her “2021 Bankers-in-Training Program” into the following business areas:
- Data Science
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- Core Banking
Who Can Apply for Wema Bank Bankers-in-Training Program
Applicant must have
- A First Class, Second-Class Upper degree or Higher National Diploma (Distinction, Upper Credit);
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting;
- Maximum of 18 months work experience post- National Youth Service;
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Bankers-in-Training Program
Wema Bank remains an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender identity, nationality or disability status. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an online assessment.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.