Wesley University, Ondo is now selling the application forms for admission into its IJMB JUPEB and Pre-Degree Programmes for the 202020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Wesley University, Ondo, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), IJMB and Pre-Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
About Wesley University JUPEB.
This foundation programme is designed to prepare candidates for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Successful candidates have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo or any University of their choice.
Wesley University IJMB/JUPEB Entry Requirements & Programmes.
Candidates for Foundation Programmes should possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in one or two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice.
Programmes: The subject combinations include:
- Accounting, Economics, Government or Geography
- Accounting, Business Studies, Government or Geography
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Business Studies, Economics and Geography
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- Economics, Mathematics, Government
- Economics, Mathematics, Geography
- Economics, Literature in English, Government
- Government, Religious Studies, Literature in English
- Geography, Mathematics, Physics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- History, Literature, Religious Studies.
Wesley University Pre-Degree Entry Requirements & Programmes.
Candidates for Pre-Degree should possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in not more than two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice. Candidates without complete O’Level results are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-take their O’Level examination in order to qualify for University admission.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
How to Apply for Wesley University IJMB, JUPEB and Pre-Degree Programmes
IJMB, JUPEB and Pre-Degree applicants should pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
For more enquiries:
Call: Kelly – 0806 980 1463, Ijeoma – 0803 890 2212
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org