Wesley University Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021
Last updated on
Wesley University is now selling its post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Wesley University post UTME screening exercise form is now available online
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes available for the 2020/2021 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo.
Wesley University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as the first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking a change of institution.
- UTME Candidates: Five O’Level credit passes (WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE) in not more than two sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates: NABTEB, IJMB, JUPEB, or GCE A/L or National Diploma, NCE.
- Higher National Diploma or Professional Diploma or Certificate
Wesley University Undergraduate Programmes
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Applied Geology
- Computer Science
College of Agriculture, Food Science and Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agriculture (with options in)
- Animal Science
- Agric Extension & Rural Development
- Agric Economics
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries Management & Aquaculture
College of Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
College of Estate Design and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Estate Management
College of ArtsTheology (B.A in Theology)
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2020 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
The University runs a full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for the accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
For more enquiries:
Call: Kelly – 0806 980 1463, Ijeoma – 0803 890 2212
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates