This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Westland University, Iwo undergraduate programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Westland University, Iwo admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check Westland University Admission List
Currently, the Westland University, Iwo prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Westland University, Iwo admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Westland University admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Westland University, Iwo first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Westland University, Iwo admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.