Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi, WUFPBK academic calendar (revised) for the first and second semesters, 2019/2020 academic session.
Following the announcement of Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) post COVID-19 resumption date, the management of the institution also published the academic calendar for the remainder of first (Hunturu) and second (Bazara) semesters, 2019/2020 academic session.
WUFPBK Academic Calendar.
1) 12th October,2020 – School re-opens and students back to campus for continuation of lectures
2) 12th to 19th October, 2020 – Registration continues for both fresh SIWES and Non SIWES students
3) 30th October,2020 – NCE III students teaching practice ends
4) 2nd November, 2020 – Bazara semester begins for NCE III students
5) 2nd to 16th November,2020 – Hunturu semester Examination for both regular and evening fresh and non SIWES students
6) 16th November,2020 – Bazara semester lectures begins for both evening regular fresh and non SIWES students
7) 7th December, 2020 – Last day of submission of hunturu semester results for the evening and regular non SIWES students
8) 14th to 28th December 2020 – Hunturu semester examination for both evening and regular SIWES students
9) 4th January 2021 – Lectures for both evening regular and SIWES students begins
10) 5th January 2021 – Question papers go for moderations
11) 18th January 2021 – Last day for submission of marked results for hunturu semester examination for evening and regular SIWES students
12) 18th January,2021 to 1st February, 2021 – Bazara semester examination begins for both evening regular fresh and Non SIWES students
13) 2nd February 2021 – SIWES orientation
14) 22nd February 2021 – Last day for submission of marked scripts for both evening regular fresh and Non SIWES students
15) 1st March,2021 – Bazara semester examination for NCE III begins
16) 8th March, 2021 – Bazara semester examination for SIWES students
17) 4th April,2021 – Hunturu semester for 2020/2021 begins
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!