Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) notice to the polytechnic community on the re-enforcement of the NCDC guidelines on COVID-19 pandemic.
Recall, sometime in March 2020, a strange virus tagged COVID-19 pandemic surfaced, and fast spread across the world which led to closure or lockdown of businesses, educational institutions inclusive Sequel to the emerging trend of the resurfacing of the virus, the Polytechnic Central Task Force Committee hereby notifies the Polytechnic students, staff, residents and general public that re-enforcement of the NCDC guidelines on COVID-19 pandemic become imperative and must be observed strictly.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
To avoid the negative unforeseen circumstances, I am directed to notify all the students, staff, permanent site residents and general public that henceforth, the under-listed guidelines must be observed:
2. Wearing a facemask is compulsory. Therefore, no facemask, no entry into the Polytechnic premises, quarters, hotels/ offices etc.
3. No student will be allowed to attend lectures without a facemask While seeking Allah’s protection, we look forward to your co-operation and compliance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!