The management of the Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK), has commenced the sale of post-UTME application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) ND Courses and Admission Requirements
- Management And Administration
- Engineering Programmes
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology & Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Requirements for ND are Five (5) Credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’ Level Plus An acceptable score in JAMB UTME.
How to Apply for Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) Post UTME Form
The forms are obtainable at the rate of Five Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N5,300.00) only payable in any commercial bank after generating RRR for payment into the Polytechnic TSA Account.
The application form is accessible online at the polytechnic website https://www.wufpbk.edu.ng/application/index.php.
Each prospective student must
- Start by Creating An Account
- Login to Continue Application
- Click Application Tab or Remita logo to Generate Remita
- You can visit a reputable cyber café for this
- Take the printout to the nearest bank and pay Five Thousand, Three Hundred Naira Only ( ₦ 5,300.)
- Collect the printout of “Payment Advice” from the Bank;
- After payment log in log in to Continue Your Application Form.
- Complete the Online Application form; upload a recent passport photograph;
- Print the completed Application Form; (this will be attached to the applicant’s original credentials if he/she is invited for screening;
- Once the application form has been successfully completed the prospective student will receive a notification to that effect via SMS on his mobile phone.
Caution: WUFED Poly has not authorised any member of staff, agents or agencies to represent it in the admission application process. Prospective students are therefore advised to either complete the application form themselves or patronise reputable Cyber Cafes.
Encountering problems? Please SEND a report to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.