YABATECH admission list – The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the list of candidates offered admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the prospective ND full-time students of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the authorities of the polytechnic have released the 2019/2020 admission list.
YABATECH admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
All the candidates that participated in the YABATECH 2019/2020 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status by following the steps outlined below.
How to Check YABATECH Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your YABATECH admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABATECH admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to YABATECH admission status checking portal at http://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/appresults/admissionchecker.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit button to access your YABATECH admission status.
Proceed to payment of acceptance fee payment, Finger Print capture & Document Upload for e-Screening after accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the YABATECH ND Full-Time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!