Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 session ND and B.Sc programmes admission exercise have been released.
The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the JAMB and departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session National Diploma (ND) full-time and B.Sc (Edu) programmes admission exercise.
YABATECH Cut-Off Marks
JAMB Cut-Off Mark:
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!