Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH BSc. Degree Part-Time/Sandwich programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Yaba College of Technology (YABTECH), School Of Technical Education In affiliation with, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its B.Sc (Ed) Degree Part-Time/Sandwich programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
YABATECH BSc. Degree Part-Time Available Courses
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
SCHOOL OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION B.SC (EDU.) IN:
- Business Education
YABATECH Sandwich Admission Entry Requirements
Four year Programme Requirements:
- ND/NCE, HND at not less than credit level.
- 5 O’ level credit or its equivalent which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
Five year Programme Requirements:
- 5 O’level papers/subjects or its equivalent level which must include English language and Mathematics at not more than 2sittings.
How to Apply for YABATECH BSc. Degree Part-Time Admission Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the on-line application form and submit.
For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!